Pedidry® waterproof disposable shoe covers are designed especially for protection of footwear during medical procedures, facility cleaning, or any other situation where there needs to be a protective barrier between the individual and the environment.
In the most common use, healthcare workers use Pedidry® Waterproof Shoe Covers to protect themselves against contamination by fluids during medical procedures, and to protect environments from their “outside” shoes.
Pedidry® Waterproof Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet 100% dry and protected from fluids. Here are just a few of the things our Pedidry® Waterproof Shoe Covers can offer you:
- Complete coverage from potentially harmful fluids and contaminants.
- Easy-to-use adhesive strips for fastening, for a secure, customized fit
- Slip-resistant plastic so you can walk with confidence, even in wet environments.
- Made of waterproof, non-slip plastic.
- Heat-sealed seams to prevent leakage
- Better protection against wet environments than paper-based shoe covers
More benefits offered by Pedidry®:
- Lightweight material offers comfort and assurance of protection, while maintaining snug, full coverage
- Individually inspected for seals, sizing, material, and workmanship
- Abrasion and tear resistant, lightweight, and comfortable
- High-quality, durable material for one-time use
- Quick and easy clean-up
- Latex free and FDA-registered
Available in three options:
- PD-940-L, Ankle-High Large
- PD-945-M, Knee-High Medium
- PD-945-L, Knee-High Large, the most popular size
- Medium: generally fits women’s shoe sizes 5-10, and men’s shoe sizes 9 and under
- Large: generally fits women’s shoe sizes 11 or higher, and men’s shoe sizes 9-13
- 50 Pairs per Box